Let's talk about joy | Lifesyle

6:38:00 PM


"Autumn, the year's last loveliest smile" - William Cullen Bryant 

Hello October! Hello Autumn! I can't express how excited I'm for autumn and sweater weather. I know that autumn has officially started on 22 of September but till today it didn't feel like autumn. (Makes sense? No? Okay.) I'm sure that I have already said this but I can't wait till rainy days and colder weather, but I have to repeat it. But let's begin with today's post.
Somehow October and autumn in general bring me so much joy and happiness. The main reason is probably the fact that in autumn and rainy days I get inspired to write. And that's probably my favorite thing to do.
Ever since I was a kid I loved writing. I loved writing stories about imaginary world and creating new things and new world in general; well I still love doing that. I also love writing my thoughts on various of subjects and I can talk and write about things that I know and care about for literary hours. I love writing stories about fictional characters who get to experience different things and mostly I love when I write things that people get lost in. I love giving my characters their own personalities and watch them deal with random life situations.
Honestly that's the biggest reason I love reading too; the fact that you can get lost in distant world and walk a mile in someone's shoes without moving anything but fingers. 
I simply love it.
Do what you love and love what you do. I strongly believe that this is one of the most important lessons in life. When I write or take photos or anything creative I do it because I love it not because I expect someone to like it. Plain and simple. You don't have to be amazing to love doing something. If you enjoy it, that's all it matters.
So what brings you joy? Leave comments below.
xx Dzaniica




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great post!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy, I'm not the best at writing blog posts, but I love the whole process and that's all that matters!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Do what you love and love what you do" So true :)
    I loved your post!

    Daisy Xo

    http://themoodbox.com/all-about-skin/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe