AVON LUXE miracle perfecting foundation | STYLE

9:30:00 PM


Hi guys! First of all I have to say how sorry I'm for not being active here. I don't have a really good reason as school or some other job, I just couldn't find any inspiration for posts. Luckily that has changed. I've some ideas so you can expect few post in near future. But first of all let's start with this one.
I've been expecting this foundation for weeks now and it has finally arrived. One of my friends recommended this to me, she said that she swears on this foundation so I had to try it out.
This is the packaging that it came in and it's glorious, I'm a big fan of black and gold combination and it looks stunning. When it come to foundation itself it comes in glass bottle with the pump so there's no way any bacteria can get in. The structure of the foundation is not too liquid so it stays where you put it and it covers us so easily. The most amazing thing about it is that it's slightly shimmery so it gives your skin such a lovely glow and your skin get's this beautiful healthy look. Another plus is that it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin so you won't feel like your face is about to suffocate which I get after using some foundations. When it comes to price (20K/10) it's definitely worth every penny.

xx Dzaniica 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. This is fabulous! Love it.

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. great review!
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :) Www.leilaandvanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool rewiew! melodylaniella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice review,I like it! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very interesting product darling
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great review!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great review!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi dear !
    Thanks for the comment. My backpack was a gift, so I don't know the store, sorry.
    Xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. odlicna recenzija, ja se natjeravam kupit neki od luxe proizvoda ali nikako

    http://maggieblogspot.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Odlican post! Super si to napisala,a recenzija je jako zanimljiva!!
    Ako mozes klikni na linkove u mom zadnjem postu :)
    http://beautyshapes3.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for new foundations! This one looks wonderful for you! I don't like heavy foundations either so I'm happy to know that this is lightweight and won't feel like I'm caking my face <3

    xx BASH |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful post darling!
    :)
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/08/pastel-olive-layer-dress-and-new-bag.html

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe