Eight movies to watch in Summer/Fall 2016 | Life

10:41:00 PM


We all have some  things that most people associate us with.. I'm a movie geek. I  have read somewhere that an average person watches three movies in a month and I can proudly say that I'm above average!  Lately since I had so much to do I had to neglect movies for few months. I think we all have that one friend who we ask when we don't know which movie is good and what we should watch next well I'm that friend.

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

J.K,Rowling wrote this book in 2001 and this Autumn they're making it into the movie. When I saw the trailer I screamed a little. If that doesn't show you how much  I'm excited for this move than the fact that I watched Harry Potter moves more than I can count probably will. Trailer looks amazing and the story line is fantastic. It's a story of Newt Scamander's adventures in New York and his point of view on withes and wizards. The story is set 7 years before Harry got the chance to read Scamander's book. You can watch the triler here.

Snowden
The film is based on the books The Snowden Files by Luke Harding and Time of the Octopus by Anatoly Kucherena. With amazing cast led by Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Shailene Woodley this movies really caught my attention. It's the story of NSA employee Edward Snowden who leaks thousands of classified documents to the press. The fact that this is the movie about our safety and privacy is just interesting. (Trailer)

Barbershop: The Next Cut
This is one of the movies that came out a while ago but I never got the chance to watch it. I have always loved these series. For those who haven't watched these movies I honestly recommend it. Calivn is still the main character of the movie. He and his longtime crew are still there, but the shop has undergone some major changes. Most noticeably, our once male-dominated sanctuary is now co-ed. The ladies (Angie, Terri and Draya) bring their own flavor, drama and gossip to the shop making everyday work more exciting. Despite the good times and camaraderie within the shop, the surrounding community has taken a turn for the worse, forcing Calvin and his crew to come together to not only save the shop, but their neighborhood.(Trailer)

Suicide Squad
Our all time favorite supervillains  in one movie, is there anything better? I'm so, so, SO excited for this movie. I can't decided which character do I love more Harley Quinn, The Joker or El Diablo. But let's be real for a moment, each one is incredible. (Trailer)

The Space Between Us
This is a story about a young man raised by scientists on Mars who returns to Earth to find his father. I honestly believe that one day we'll be able to travel from one planet to another. This movie seems like a realistic scenario of what would happen if someone who was born and raised on another planet came to the Earth. They would be so surprised and unprepared for the life on Earth. (Trailer)

Me Before You
If you have ever watched Game of Thrones than you probably know (and love?)  Emilia Clarke. She's one of the main characters in this movie. She has a role of  girl from a small town which forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she's taking care of. This is a story of two completely opposite type of persons. Louisa Clark is a positive girl who likes talking to people and getting to know them while Will Traynor is a man who hates everything around him. Although they have a rocky start, their relationship grows over time, going for hate, to like, to love. (Trailer)

Now You See Me 2
Follow the Four Horsemen in another crazy adventure as they take to the streets of Macau to pull off the craziest stunt yet in order to expose a new threat that tried to end them for good. Will they succeed again and expose this man or fail hopelessly and spend the rest of their years locked in jail? (Trailer)

Central Intelligence
Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart in one movie, is there anything I need to add? Two legends. I can't wait to watch this movie! Two pals from high school meet again. The one who was voted most likely to succeed is an accountant and the one who was most bullied is the CIA agent. Even the trailer shows you that anything is possible. (Trailer)


Have you watched any of these movies? What's your favorite? Is there any movie that you can't wait to watch?


xx Dzaniica

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Kako divne preporuke, pogledat cu neke od ovih.

    Charming Coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baš sinoć gledala CI sa Kevinom i Rockom :) generalno sam tip za komedije i horore, iz krajnosti u krajnost, haha.
    Preporučujem vam svakako da ga pogledate ako volite Hartove komedije. S druge strane, jedva čekam Suicide Squad, ako bude bar približno smiješan kao Deadpool (kojeg sam gledala 3 puta) prva sam u Cinemi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome recommendations! I can't wait to watch some of these :)

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to watch Suicide Squad !
    I'm a new follower, check my blog and if you like maybe you can follow it too <3
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, I need to watch Suicide Squad and Me Before You, especially when most of my friends told me that they have never cried as much as while watching this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to watch Me before you... I might read the book first though!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recommendations dear! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear! You have a fantastic blog, I really like it! You want to follow each other? Let me know!
    HAPPY WEEK
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love movies! Great post!
    Hope you can check out my last post! Kiss
    http://www.dressingmissjoe.com/my-justfab-style/
    http://www.instagram.com/dressingmissjoe/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i absolutely can't wait to see fantastic beasts!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Draga, jako lijep blog.
    Ako zelis mozemo da zapratimo jedna drugu, ako hoces zaprati me i ostavi komentar,kako bih uzvratila. :)

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vec te pratim, nadam se da ces uzvratiti i hvala :)

      Delete
  12. I'm so excited for Fantastic Beasts and where to find them, it should be a great watch! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Draga, tvoj sam #23 pratilac :)

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divne preporuke♥Definitivno moram pogledati neke od ovih filmova.:)

    Vec sam clan tvog bloga nadam se da ces uzvratiti:
    aleksandrascorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing I needed new movies to watch! Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great!

    I really love it.
    http://ivafdiary.blogspot.ba/#_=_

    ReplyDelete
  17. Divan post draga .
    Ako želiš zaprati me na GFC pa mi napiši komentar kako bih ti uzvratila <3

    http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe