5 Tips to brighten your morning | Life

12:56:00 PM


Ever since I was a kid I loved getting up early and never had a problem with it. But I know most people have this problem, so I decided to write five tips I actually do every morning.

Tip Number One - Fifteen minute rule
I feel like this is the one you're going to hate the most.. Set your alarm earlier than usual. I know fifteen minutes sounds a lot in the morning but trust me you'll feel better. Even if you just lay there or spend your time on your phone it gives your body more time to start functioning.
Tip Number Two - Choosing your outfit the night before
Most girls, just like me, can't decide what they want to wear. Sometimes I spend hours and hours on thinking what should I wear the next day. Even if I'm just going to visit family I have to look good. But choosing the outfit the night before it says you a lot of time and this way your brain won't rethink your decision.

Tip Number Three - Drink water
Everyone know that water is one of the most important things in our lives and we need it to survive. Water fires up your metabolism, hydrates you, helps your body flush out toxins, gives your brain fuel, and may even make you eat less.Just imagine not drinking water for 8 hours straight. We that's exactly what happens when we sleep.We usually sleep for 7 or 8 hours and in that period our body goes without drinking water and even if it's not showing you that it's thirsty, trust me it is.

Tip Number Four - Read something positive
Let's be real everyone needs more positive things in their life. Try reading some article or inspirational quote when you wake up. You can add something inspirational to the background of your phone and if you hate reading in the morning you can just put the picture of someone that makes you smile. This will motivate you throughout the day.

Tip Number Five - Music
We all have some songs that automatically puts us in the good mood and if you don't have one find it. And listen to it while you're getting ready. At the moment I'm listening to Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake. It's really happy song and it makes me dance whenever I hear it.

I know I'm being a terrible blogger at the moment and I honestly hate that but I'll try my best to change that.
Do you have any tips that you would like to share with us? Leave it in the comments!

xx Dzaniica


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. interesting http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tip no.1 is so damn true. Great post and useful tips :)

    www.fashionroulette.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting tips!! I do all but reading something positive, very nice tips!!

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog!! follow on GFC?
    http://www.therunwhy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odličan post :)
    Pogledaj moj blog : http://herecomesajla.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Odličan post! Koristiće mi sad kad sam pod konstantnim stresom oko ispita i svega toga. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me early mornings are a real disaster, but yea, I think all you mentioned here really helps. Choosing what to wear the night before is the key to smooth morning for me. I also need at least fifteen minutes to really wake up.

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe