Farfetch competition | Dolce and Gabbana

9:51:00 PM



Few days ago Farfetch connected me and asked me to be the part of this unique challenge which I gladly accepted it. They asked blogger all around the world to make a style look inspired by the season’s Botanical Blooms trend including the iconic Dolce and Gabbana Floral Pumps. The bloggers could have create a wish list or style set, I chose to make a style set. So here's what I went for.

Dolce & Gabbana 'Kate' pumps - I chose these lovely floral lace pattern pumps. I wanted to go with elegant jet modern look and I think these pumps simply make this set perfect. 

ROCHAS pink silk long skirt - The pattern on this skirt is simply gorgeous as soon as I saw it I knew I had to include it in this style set.
Dolce& Gabbana 'Rosalia' crossbody bag - This bag is simply elegant and stunning. 

ASTLEY CLARKE diamond earrings   -My favorite jewelry is rose gold, so I decided for these earrings.  
ALINKA 'Katia' diamond ring  - Just as earrings I chose this ring in the color of rose gold because it's simply gorgeous.
ASTLEY CLARKE 'Icon Aura' diamond ring - With this ring I chose yellow gold just to make it more glamorous.
ASTLEY CLARKE 'Rising Sun' diamond pendant necklace - Can we all agree that Astley Clarke has some gorgeous jewelry. I paired this necklace with Icon Aura yellow gold ring.
CAROLINA HERRERA cropped halterneck tank top - Since I'm obsessed with tank tops at the moment I had to include one in this.

Farfetch is a global community of over 400 visionary fashion boutiques offering an inspirational shopping experience to fashion-forward consumers.They are located everywhere from Paris, New York and Milan to Bucharest, Riyadh and Seattle, but united in one e-commerce website. When you order through Farfetch, your order is delivered directly from the boutique to your door.
If you want to order high quality designed items and be sure you'll get exactly what you ordered that Farfetch is a site for you. 

Now to the fun part, Farfetch will select a winner based on the look that best meets the competition criteria. The winning blogger will be rewarded a £700 Farfetch voucher to shop the Farfetch website. Followed by second place £400 Farfetch voucher and third place £250 Farfetch voucher. 
xx Dzaniica

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Such a lovely outift !

    https://thestarcounter.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ove sz sve stvari predivne, a i ti si ih divno uklopila. :)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post dear!! I love this web!
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That styling idea is gorgeous!
    I love those black lace pumps xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divna suknja. Imam slicnu i rado je nosam.

    Charming CocoInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit combination! Silk skirt and all the jewellery are so pretty! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes so much!! Great post

    Marta
    www.martamademoiselle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the skirt, it's so beautiful! You have a gorgeous blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm already following you and love your blog!

      Delete


  9. Draga, jako lijep blog.
    Ako zelis mozemo da zapratimo jedna drugu, ako hoces zaprati me i ostavi komentar,kako bih uzvratila. :)

    www.bekleveer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks! I would love to wear this outfit. <3

    Daniela

    http://www.smellofjasmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prekrasan post i blog. Ako želiš može follow for follow? Svejedno hvala i odličan blog!
    P.S.Ako netko želi follow for follow , dođite na moj blog.
    https://lovedisneyhr.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe